American Almonds - Raw
- 100% natural California almonds
- No preservatives; no artificial ingredients
- Creamy, light and fresh All Natural "Raw" California Almond
- Are high in protein, calcium and zinc
- Guaranteed Fresh and Premium Quality.
- Prized for their superior size and taste
- Ideal for baking, candy
Serving size: 0.25 cup (23g)
Total fat: 15g
Dietary Fiber: 3g
1) Good Source of Protein: Our raw almonds have 7 grams of mighty protein in every serving, to help build and maintain muscle, jumpstart your metabolism, and keep you feeling full. This also makes almonds a great pre- or post-workout snack.
2) Lower Cholesterol: Among commonly eaten nuts, almonds have the highest amount of monounsaturated fat. This is the heart-healthy “good” fat that can lower cholesterol levels.
3) Control Blood Sugar: For diabetics and those keeping an eye on their blood glucose levels, snacking on almonds may be a good idea. A 2007 study published in the journal Metabolism found that eating almonds with a high-glycemic food such as white bread helped to regulate spikes in blood sugar and reduced the glycemic index of the meal overall.
4) All-Around Health Nut: If you’re looking for healthy and satisfying snack ideas, raw almonds are a perfect choice. Not only are they packed with protein, but they are also a good source of dietary fiber, calcium, potassium, magnesium and antioxidants. Eating almonds is a great way to help you meet your daily nutrient goals.